Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Magically Delicious

Sister Babe (aka Sheila) informed me of the deliciousness of a salad containing pickle and avocado. This one has pumpkin seeds too. It REALLY is good, it's like a guacamole party in your mouth with out all the work of making guacamole. I think this will be my lunch every day this summer, it is getting a bit warm for butternut squash soup.



We celebrated Easter at Grammie's house and had lots of fun. Sissy dyed some eggs to look like eyeballs. I thought that was a cute idea.


I took this pic of Sister Babe and Husband while they had a nap on Easter, just wanted to share because I like it.

And this one too. I don't think Baby wants the kiss, but her cousin is just too sweet.


The End.

1 comment:

Team Symphony said...

o so not fair, put a delicious looking and sounding salad on your blog and not share the recipe? o please do!