I think this is the best idea I wanted to share... but why didn't I use a different color of bowl for the picture? I wasn't thinking about good photos, just good food. If you can call boxed mac n cheese good food. Well, when you add butternut squash soup and your kids don't even know and eat it all up then it is. I must say I got the idea from the book Deceptively Delicious.
Kidney Stone update: it's still there, and there are actually two one is 6mm and the other is 3mm. And, since I began writing this post I've made several dashes to the bathroom (can't keep anything down) sorry if you didn't want to know. So, do I have lithotrypsy which will cost me about $2000 and maybe kidney damage or do I wait and pray for pee? Dad said kidney infection is what caused mom's memory loss, did anyone else know that? I did not.

No comments:
Post a Comment