I kid you not, the minute I posted my last post my router/modem whatever this internet box is BROKE. It really bugged me that I never read or looked at the post and, I intended to do it at Eddie's office.
And then.............. a mouse died in our house. I should say that I first tried to get the mouse with a trap. It didn't work so I turned to poison. I'm not sure I will ever do that again. It's disgusting. And smelly. And, for four DAYS I have been going crazy cleaning out cupboards and trying to find the freaking rotting mouse. Eddie CUT open our cupboard where I think it is. It wasn't there, and we've determined that it's in the wall. So, in that instance you either rip into your wall- or wait for it to DRY UP. When Eddie said we are choosing the later option I almost tore the wall open myself. Really. I even went and got a tool. This seriously has made me cry. More than once.
Anyways, by that gross and kind of embarrassing (why?) story I am letting you know that I haven't had time or internet to notice the fact that I did not list all my sisters. So, therefore let me say that from this time forward any person who has a sisterly relationship to me is entered into my very small give away. It should also be said, that I overlooked this fact before because the prize which is in mind is from Grandma McCray's fabric stash and so I think that I was thinking only of persons who would appreciate an object from my maternal grandmother. And, so there are now TWO prizes in the world's smallest give away. A McCray item, and another very rad but sorry, not at all meaningful (unless you count made my me) prize. I am also extending the time to NEXT Sunday since, well. I still haven't made them. Ready Set Go - again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wish I was your sister!!! Lol. That is SUPER Cool you are making some thing out of Grandmas stuff! You are awesome and good luck to all your sisters! You better post pictures of what you are making!! =0)
I hope you know I do not want to be entered in the sisterly contest. :) I just like commenting because I personally like to know people are actually reading the rants I leave on my blog. :)
I didn't mean to be entered into the contest either. I just like reading blogs. Yes- Dee I read yours too. I enjoy both of your blogs (writings).
I didn't mean to be entered into the contest either. I just like reading blogs. Yes- Dee I read yours too. I enjoy both of your blogs (writings).
Post a Comment