Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free Sheep Throne

Every now and again i check out what is free on Craigslist
Today someone offered this and the only payment was a paragraph explaining
how this blessed object would improve your life.

A whole paragraph?  I only need a sentence to say who doesn't want to have a sheep's nose nuzzle your neck every time you recline. And, could you imagine how stately you would look with both hands stroking the head of a sheep and you sat?  Goodness sakes alive, never been prouder to be an Idahoan.

Too bad I don't have anywhere to put it.  I would totally win.  Maybe Eddie would take it for his office.

5 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

It is probably very rare, a real find. It may be the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Rachelle said...

That thing is CREEPY, Sarah!!! Gross, gross, GROSS!!!

Ms. Tami said...

Wow! That is one horrific piece of furniture! Gotta love taxidermy...(sort of) :~0

Sijbrich said...

Words cannot describe how funny that is.

Anonymous said...

If there is any way that this is the prize, then I am in!

Kate