Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ready Steady Go.

I love my four friends who read this blog.  I hope you understand my sarcasm.  I was really worried that my last post was too -i don't know the word- sarcastic and that you wouldn't understand that I was really saying that mostly and all the time I feel like a big nerd.  And, that if I didn't have any chub or morals that I too, might wear a spandex dress.  Alas, I have both.  And, the only person I judge all the time is myself (stop-it-self).

Again, thanks friends.

Okay, now for my sisters.  As in Sharon, Sandy, Suze, Nurse Shirlee, and Sheila, Amie, Chelsea, and Katie  Why don't you ever comment on my blog?  This just might be the smallest give away in blogging history.  But, any of you who comment by next Sunday are entered into a drawing for something I will make.  Okay, I realize most give aways let you know what the prize is.  But, I don't.  You will like it, and you will be jealous of the winner.  Unless it is Nurse Shirlee because we are already all jealous of her nursing skills.

Oh, in order to leave a comment on a blog a person only has to click on the "comment" button and use a keypad and type words.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hee hee hee!!! Aaaaah, Sarah - you've done it again! I L-O-V-E reading your blog - I always get a good chuckle!

And to all those sisters who are going to come make a comment - Hi!! I hope you're all doing well! And if you have a blog and want a faithful follower to leave you comments, let me know and I'll follow you!

Here's another tip - if you want to see the other comments people make on Sarah's blog, click on the box below that says "email follow-up comments to (your email address)". I've done it. So if any of you want to say hello back to me, I'll see your hello in my email inbox!

mike and chelsea said...

First of all, I want to win! You make cute/yummy stuff. Second, did you see my supermom comment on Will's party? (Also, did you see we are coming your way this Monday? Can we hang out with you guys?)

Anywhoo. Good job on your run. You and Eddie are a running inspiration to me and Mike.

red-headed Wilson's said...

I think we know you well enough Sarah, even if it has been YEARS since I have seen you, to know you are a very funny, sarcastic person and a down right NICE person.

I think when we get to the point where we cannot laught at ourselves we need to be put away. :)

Sijbrich said...

I've often wondered why my siblings don't comment on my blog more often, either. What's up with our families?