Saturday, May 29, 2010

$18 Dress



Another great tutorial.  I bought the shirt for $12 at Target.  The elastic and fabric were only $6 with my JoAnn coupons.  She likes it.  And, it looks nicer than what she's been wearing to church so I'm happy.  Also, can you tell she highlighted her hair?  It is pretty subtle and at least she changed her mind from dying it dark brown.  Not sure I'd have let her do that.  Although, I'd like to think that I'm the kind of mom who would...... I don't know.

2 comments:

mike and chelsea said...

That dress is so cute. Carolyn looks pretty and grown up. Thanks for letting us stay with you- and we realized a few hours out of Boise that we forgot the baby toys and the tomato plants, argh!

Rachelle said...

Sheesh, Sarah! When did you become the mom of a woman??? I can't believe how grown-up Carolyn looks. Last time I saw her in person, she was 3 or 4.