Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Do you want a coupon off my fridge? Goodness Gracious. Worst thing is most of them expire and end up in the trash two months later. But heck, if you want a dollar off of a jamba juice come to me first.

Silly boys. Nathan loves this costume 3 years ago it had a shirt and pants and knee and elbow patches. Now he just wears the vest, but he doesn't want to be anything but a ninja.


You should have heard her say "bibbit".


I'm not sure what the angels pose is for, but they are ready for action.




Something wicked this way comes.


3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Thank you for the pictures. It is so fun to see your kids.

I think that is one reason I like to go trick or treating. I love seeing all the kids in costume!

And I am always looking for a jamba juice coupon! :)

Sijbrich said...

Cute kids!

My fridge looks the same. I always clip the JoAnn coupons and end up using maybe 3 of them a year. It's pretty pathetic. Then I get the Bed Bath and Beyond ones that come every other week. I feel like I'm constantly going through all the coupons to sift out the expired ones. Blech.

Unknown said...

fun and cute I hope everyone enjoyed themselves!!!