Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And it came to pass

Today William read the scriptures. It went something like this:

"And the Lord said to the people to run away and so it shall be".
"The people fight just so too much and the Lord is not happy in their innocence"

and my favorite.............

shoot, I forgot it already. But it included the word "smite" and it was stinkin funny. Maybe he'll read more scripture tomorrow and say it again. Good thing I have a blog or I'd a forgot this whole thing ever occurred.


And, this is a bad pic of me and a really good one of my hubby. He's always cuter than me. I don't mind.


Amen.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

So cute! Every time we get to the war chapters in Alma, the kids always cheer when we read Captain Moroni's name, and then they do a "Duh, duh, duhhhhhhhn" when the bad guys come on the scene. There are still more fights than insights during family study time, but at least they get little bits of gospel food in their diets each day!

Sijbrich said...

Will is very cute. If he's mastering the scriptural language already, maybe he's destined to be a general authority some day.;-)