Friday, October 2, 2009

Frosted

The night before last we had a frost. I didn't even cover the tomatoes. Oh well.



I told you we had lots of pumpkins (17). They are $5 at Walmart! So glad I don't have to buy any.


The kids didn't have school today or yesterday. Dad stayed home today to work, then play.

Yesterday we made Halloween cookies. What? It's October already. And, this kept them busy for an entire hour. Carolyn made these ones. Hers were better than mine.



As soon as this kiddo finishes her nap we are off for a bike ride on the greenbelt. I have to run along with since I don't have a bike. I hope they go slow.



Looks like we had carbs for lunch, with a side of carbs. That's what fall is for!



3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

my kids didn't have school today or yesterday either. It felt nice to not rush them off to school.

I love fall. And I am so jealous of your pumpkin garden. I may try those next year, but we just don't have the greatest area for them to take over.

Rachelle said...

WOW! Those cookies are AMAZING! You really do have quite the little artist on your hands, Sarah. Good job, Carolyn!!!

red-headed Wilson's said...

you have a great memory! Your birthday was always easy for me to remember because of Elvis but for yout to remember mine is great. It is Sunday the 11th. I love weekend birthdays.

Thanks for the box idea! I think that would be good for them to do. And then to look back at as they get older.