So, my friend Dee has this swagbucks button on her blog. I kept watching her earned gift cards increase so thought I might as well give it a try. So I got myself a little swag button. Click on mine and do it too, that is if you can find it.
One day I'll take the time to figure out how to put it where I want it. For now we'll play hide n' seek.
*Update
I copied a banner, and not the swidget. (The banner is a tiny thing at the bottom of the page.) TA-DA --------------> there it is. Click it and join with me. Free money is fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've already lost at hide-and-seek.
I am so glad you signed up. I cannot believe how well I am doing at swagbucks. But I know part of the reason is I find the codes that get you extra points. I go to this site: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1114186&page=271
I then get anywhere from 3-5 swags a day from searching. If people sign up under you you get their earned swags from searches. Not from codes. So you can make more. I sure hope you get some of your followers to sign up. And the swidget thingy will help. So hopefully it isn't playing hide-n-seek for too much longer. :)
GOOD LUCK, I am saving my money at amazon for a present for Ben. :)
Post a Comment