I was going through the pictures on my computer when I found this:
Carolyn made it. She messes around with the paint program all the time. Most of the time she doesn't save them. I love this one. One day my daughter will be a famous fabric designer and you will claim that you know her. (Is this really a print you've seen and she copied it? Well, don't burst my bubble 'cuz my girl has got skills.)


4 comments:
so glad to find your blog off your facebook! It's great to catch up on your family. you are a talented writer...one of your many many talents! -Keri Blackburn
I'd like 2 yards, please! Wouldn't that make the cutest skirt???
It is pretty. It is so fun to watch our kids and see their talents.
I envision it as the border at the bottom of a very cute skirt...
Post a Comment