While in Utah for Independence Day Eddie and I took the kids on a hike. For about two years Eddie has been wanting to hike to Timpanogos Cave. We finally did it. I think I'm in pretty good shape and it still kicked my rump. We dragged, carried and pulled up our five babies to go inside a mountain. It was worth it.
This is the exit door. The only one who didn't like it much was Leah. There were times when the light was very dim and she fussed about the dark. Everyone else was in awe at what the inside of a mountain looks like. The day after our hike Will woke up and said "mom my brain hurts". When I asked him why he said, "no- I mean my bum". I think it's safe to say that everyone had sore hineys for at least 3 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment