The broken camera is broken for good, it can't be repaired. So, I'm very lazy about posting things without a picture to accompany it. If I had a camera I would show you a picture of Carl Jr's new room. The bad yellow and grey paint is now a pretty tan. Dad even made him a new bed which is very cool. We painted it navy. It has a bookcase headboard and cubbies underneath with baskets to store all of his pokemon treasures. William has one too but we need to purchase him a mattress (I'm a little sad that he is getting a big twin bed and that before I know it baby will be in the toddler bed).
Speaking of baby, yesterday I noticed that she has a tooth. Anatomically speaking it is the bottom left tooth, the right one will be through any day now. I was quite surprised by it because the only teething symptoms I have noticed is slobber. No fever, no fussing, just lots of drool. She will be 6 months old in about a week and is doing all sorts of 5- almost 6 month old things. Like, sitting up for a minute before falling onto her side (surrounded by pillows of course). And, being nosey about everything as she nurses, books are almost impossible now. She loves, loves the keyboard, I can no longer type with her on my lap. She fell asleep in her crib with a crinkly book over her face yesterday, I guess is was too good to put down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment