And, this picture has a small depth of field (blurry background) which you achieve by having a large aperture.
Yes, that is my bed she's sleeping in. I don't know anything about this aperture but I like how it turned out.
Cute girls.
Monday, June 9, 2008
a little to learn
I'm bound and determined to know how to use the new camera we just purchased. It's the second SLR camera we've owned. However, the first one was a film SLR and I just never got the hang of it ( the dad thought we needed it and that it would last us forever so it was worth the dough). I'm having much more fun with this new digital one. I obviously need to attend the class that the store we purchased it from offers. We'll see.
Is this what my camera manual means by grainy? It must be. Apparently the aperture was too small, or too large which has a small number... or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe you didn't tell me that you got a new camera! What kind is it? We'll have to get together sometime to take pics. I love the grass one that's your new banner. I'm impressed with how much you've figured out by just playing around.
Post a Comment