Grandpa wanted a few pictures for Great Grandma A. These are some I like. They are mostly about one year old.
And, I missed posting about William's birthday because, well, as I said before the stink-pot broke my camera. We celebrated by going to a play place similar to Chuck E Cheese- but they have a carousel ride and bumper cars. He was too small to ride the bumper cars and very sad about that. However, he did receive a spider-man fishing pole that he used this weekend on the father and sons campout. He asked quite a lot today to go fishing again. And, he tells me how much he loves fish. (should have named the boy "clone of dad").
I almost stimulated the economy by purchasing a nice new camera. But the pioneer in me decided to just pay the $ and repair the broken one (use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do with out). We did finally get a car that our whole family can fit into. A charcoal color suburban. We tried for quite some time to sell dad's truck but ended up trading in to to a car dealer. When we left it Will was very sad about it and pouted for the rest of the night. I said "don't you like our new car?" .... "no, I like daddy's truck" he said. I think Will and the Dad were both close to tears about giving up their fishing pickup.

No comments:
Post a Comment