1. The only reason the comment someone made in church bugged me is because I was already thinking/pondering/praying a lot about how to help Nathan and I was frustrated. I do know that anger chases away the Spirit, as anger is the cause of contention. I tell my children all the time that Satan loves contention. The Spirit does not.
2. We do not have an official diagnosis for Asperger's syndrome. We do have an appointment with an Autism specialist later in the month. The Behavioral Health MD did say that he thinks he has it. I'm wondering do many people actually go to an autism specialist and end up not being on the spectrum? I bet not.
Also,
Dear Dr. of Autism Spectrum Disorders,
You charge way too much. But still, I am anxious to meet you. I hope you like the BMW and insurance I will pay for this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love to you!
Post a Comment