I really don't want to be the housekeeper anymore. I'm waiting for the day when husband will come home and say "goodness, gracious we need a new housekeeper. Our current one is doing such a lousy job. Let's fire her" Then he will go to the newspaper and flick his wrists to make it pop open so that he can see the services section where he will find and hire a maid. And, I will be so happy I will get my handbag to go out shopping to celebrate. Wait, I don't like shopping. But I do have a new bag.
I just woke up. We don't get the paper and never look at the services section. Worst and best of all I will never ever be fired. Guess I better go mop. First look at these onesies I made and forgot to mail for the shower.
I'm just doing my part to instill a bit of baby sibling rivalry in my soon to be here twin nephews.
I freezer paper stenciled these with fabric paint. I'm really happy with how they turned out and am now in love with freezer paper. I would marry it.

3 comments:
I love love love your purse. It ALMOST makes me want to sew. But not quite.
the other day as I was cleaning the kids bathroom I was thinking how nice it would be to hire someone to just clean bathrooms. Of course that will never happen but I did enjoy wishing it for a second.
I don't know if I would like glee but I did love the gilmore girls. I have heard great things aboiut House as well. hmm, may need to check them out.
I have an idea for your next post - a step by step on how you made those adorable onesies!!! Love them!!! And I imagine a step by step on how you made your bag would be too long, but it's gorgeous too!!!
So, here's what I'm getting for Christmas from my honey - one of the YW to come and clean for 2 hours each week! Am I lucky, or what?!? It will just be from Jan - Aug because she'll be going to college, but I feel super lucky!!!
Let me know if you end up getting a maid. You could have her work part-time at your house, and then she could come over and work part-time at my house. Household chores just get in the way of fun projects.
Fabulous results on all your projects, by the way.:-)
Post a Comment