Will is just cracking me up lately. (I Facebooked this but want it written here too so I remember.) I sat Will up on the counter and hugged him with his head to my chest. He sat for a few seconds hugging me then he sat up and said "I hear something in you is it a baby?". I laughed and said "No, it's my heart" and he said "is it breaking?" I could have died from the cuteness of it.
Also, today he was watching Arthur and they were spotlighting a child in Lewiston, Idaho. He came running in the kitchen and said "mom, they said Lewis in Idaho" and then he ran back in the TV room. I didn't even catch on until few hours later he told Leah that HE was Lewis in Idaho and on Arthur. (William Lewis). So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's a keeper! What a cutie . . .
Post a Comment