Will turned 4 in May. I didn't even take the camera to the b-day party joint.
My little Carolyn Mae is big now. I used to hold her in the first week of her life in the middle of the night and kiss her and cry and rock her to lullaby music. Maybe that's why SHE cried so much. Embarrassment over the mother figure. She even does it now when we're in the middle of a party store and the music is Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang and I break out in a really bad running man dance because nobody is around. Don't you just have to dance when you hear Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang? Well, I do. Carolyn cried loudly "NO STOOOOP! THE HORROR!" and covers her eyes. Her cries draw all of the attention. Not my quiet bad dancing. Truly Scrumptious understands.
P.S. as I said before the camera battery is/was dead so all of these fabulous blogging pictures have been brought to you today by the letter I- as in dad's I phone and I can't wait to be back ON the ball. wait.... do I have a ball?

2 comments:
that caterpillar cake is looks good. I think you did a good job on it. There is no way I could have done that. Also, I cant beleive how big my nieces and nephews are getting.
It would have taken me hours to make a cake like that. It looks fantastic! Cute little baby girl looks like she's having fun in that Lulu bath water. Congratulations smartie pants Carolyn!
Post a Comment