This child likes to earn money. In fact she's the only child in the house who understands that extra jobs bring in extra dough. A few days ago she wanted to spend her cash. As I drove her to the store we talked about the things she could buy. I mentioned that she had enough to buy something big like a good toy or a new pair of cute shoes or a dress. She said "why would I buy a dress?" I responded "Well, you like looking nice so maybe you want a new pretty dress for church". (Brace yourself) She then said "so I can attract all of the boys?"
silence
"NO, said I. You are SEVEN and we'll get you a new toy."

3 comments:
Ha ha! That is so cute!!! You better watch out! She is a cutie!!!
u r in big trouble sarah. she is too smart for her own good
hee hee.
Post a Comment