I really am quite ashamed. I didn't mean to do it, but I couldn't help myself. I was a peeping tom today. Well, probably not technically but I felt like one.
I was at our health club working away on an eliptical machine and I noticed a woman sitting in her car eating food. I guess it was such a strange sight- I couldn't help but watch. She ate quite a lot too. Now, mind you I am in the second story looking down out of a huge window. I know she didn't know I was observing her, and I'm sure you'll agree one does get quite bored on those machines. I kept thinking to myself of reasons why someone would sit in their car to eat before a workout. Maybe she is diabetic and had low blood sugar. Or, maybe she just came from a medical appointment where she needed to fast and wanted energy to expend. Maybe she wasn't going to workout at all, and was just waiting to drive someone home. Then I started thinking about all of the thoughts she would have if she was observing me dying on an exercise machine. There are too many to share with you. Anyways, she finished her food and went into the gym with her workout bag. Bizarre. Am I the only one who thinks so?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment