Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fire the Tooth Fairy


This little six year old is extremely disappointed with the performance of Mrs. Tooth Fairy. I must say, as a mother, so am I! Who does she think she is anyway. Her only job is to assure that each little lost tooth is collected and paid for in a timely manner. She is seriously slacking as our lost tooth took at least 3 WHOLE days for payment to be made. She forgets quicker than someone with dementia and must be spending all of her time sitting somewhere on a beach. I can just picture her wearing a little fairy bikini and drinking little fairy smoothies. She really just doesn't understand the importance of her job. As a mother I am taking a stand. I am tired of the poor performance, she must know that soap-operas and shopping for stilletos are not nearly as important as taking care of her responsibilities. Please join me in signing this petition to the Board of Magical and Mythical Creatures. They must know that her conduct is seriously unbecoming of someone who carries such an important title as Mrs. Tooth Fairy. Please send this on to ten friends and have them sign the petition also.
*A NEW TOOTH FAIRY FOR A NEW WORLD!
signatures:
1. Very disappointed mother

1 comment:

Sijbrich said...

Pfft. What's the world coming to when the Tooth Fairy is slacking on her job?! I can't believe it. Add my name to the petition.