I took Elizabeth to get her ears pierced today as an early birthday present. She was very excited and a bit nervous. On the way to the mall she timidly asked "what if they mess up and I have big holes like some people do". It was so hard not to laugh. I guess ears with grommets (there is another name-right? to me it looks like grommets) do look like someone messed up and accidentally made the hole too large.
Also, for my memory- a few months ago she told me of a scary dream she had where there was a type of vampire that would bite you and inject a poison into you that made you really fat so that when they got around to sucking your blood there would be a lot of it. Okay, that is gross. But, even still I was so impressed with her imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
just remembered, gauged ears... not grommets. duh.
That is funny! I have nightmares about someone taking a hole punch to my ears, so I'm right there with LooLoo. Do we get to see pictures???
Post a Comment