Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Blog Theme: The discouragement and dispair of Sarah

I know, I know, I should be all smiles and positive and happy and show you my sparkling clean house and the great things I've crafted but I just can't hack that today.  I feel dumb.  Really really dumb.  It seriously is so bad I almost want to ask my doctor if these symptoms are signs of brain disease (other than stupidity). 

I'm growing wheat grass that should have been started LAST week.  It wasn't because I WAITED because I can not do math.  The activity I need it for is in 7 days not 14.  I knew that, but I still WAITED to start the darn grass. Because I thought I have 14 days.  Nope only 7.  Again, did I tell you that I knew that?

Okay, thanks, it is out of my system (the vent, not the stupidity).

Want to end this read with a smile?  Me too.

In church on Sunday there was a baby blessing.  When it was over William leaned over and said "Can we have that baby?"   OOOhhh, I wanted to squish his little head with hugs and kisses. 

2 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

:) I think we all have dumb moments. I just hate the ones that others are around for.

I love that story about William and the baby. Alicia thought she liked babies until I babysat two different days last week. She then told me that she only likes them when they don't cry. Ummmm, they cry ALL the time. It made me smile.

Rachelle said...

I think you're brilliant - even with your I-Hate-Math moments. :o)