I put them on.
5 good things about today:
1. Buddy (Eddie's partner) adjusted my hip and it is SOO much better.
2. The sun is shining.
3. Carolyn made "Mustang Magic" yesterday. Which is the highest chior at her school. She isn't even in choir this year but she auditoned with voice and piano. When the teacher heard her piano song (Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen) he took the music down to the office and copied it so the choir could sing it and she could play for them. She was very happy.
4. I PLAYED volleyball with 6 great girls last night.
5. I am going to make it to the fabric store, I need more fabrics for "presidential quilt" because Eddie is rockin' Medifast.
So, by the way if you ever hear someone mention weight loss.... so hard.... can't do it.....hate working out...... give them our website. http://www.chiroweightloss.tsfl.com/.
A really good lookin' doc is involved. He is taken though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment