I love-love Valentines day. Today I (put a line through that like cool bloggers know how to do, but I have no idea how) Will made these valentines for his preschool class. He glued the googly eyes. I love them, and they make me laugh and I imagine 9 little preschoolers shaking them and making Will's eyes dance around. I found the idea in the Family Fun magazine which is the best secular magazine in the world.
Oh, and since I had the camera out this girl had to model her messy face.

5 comments:
I love the idea of the google eyes! Wish I had seen this earlier as we just finished our valentines today. :)
I think we moms feel our days are just normal but I like to hear the normal, boring stuff. Gives me some ideas for my boring normal days.
Ha ha ha!!! And such a gorgeous girl. You make such pretty babies, Sarah!
DO you ever look at leah and think how strange it is that someone looks just like you??? I do that with Carlee what I dont like is she has some of my behaviours sp? ones that I dont like!
Those valentines are sooo cute (and the tinest bit scary. Just a tiny bit). Leah is pretty darn cute, too, even without googly eyes.
Those eyes are creepy!
Post a Comment