I've been a little busy. I've ignored my blog again. I'm okay with that. I've been productive.
WHY? In the dickens does your hair swat at your face SO DANG much when your hands are sticky and wet?Poor Leah just wants to play with Mom. She cried "hold you, blankie! hold you, blankie!". But, it was a ploy she wasn't tired or cuddly she wanted to play outside on the "wing, wing, wing". Which is swing, and for some reason must be repeated 3 times.
Jam and biscuits anyone? We'll run them off after.



3 comments:
I have never thought of berry peach jam! I just made plain peach jam. Nothing tastes better then the jam the day you make it. O, so yummy.
I am going to the store this weekend for peanut butter, prommise. I have read not tomuse the family peanut butter as it gets a lot of transfer from bread for sandwiches. So I need to go buy more peanut butter.
Feel lucky to live in a place that has stuff to can! I'll have to come up there every year to get stuff to can i guess. It costs to much here!!!
Your peaches look beautiful! I am canning for the first time this summer. I am soooo excited to feed my family from my garden (and some friendly farmer's large garden) :0)Love the pics.
Post a Comment