Friday, December 12, 2008

Kisses

Yesterday my visiting teacher who I visit teach came to visit me. Since it is December she brought a little wrapped package of candy. 51% of me thought OH YEAH! Chocolate and 49% of me thought - don't leave that garbage here.

Well, when she left I opened it... because Will wanted a piece. I discovered that they were cheesecake and hot cocoa flavored Hershey kisses. I thought that one would do no harm and the cheesecake flavor intrigued me. It is genius is all I have to say. I put the rest on top of the fridge to be out of sight. But, I couldn't stop thinking about the other flavor. I mean- it's hot cocoa flavored. Which means it tastes like chocolate milk. Hershey kisses are milk chocolate. What does this mean, and what is the difference. For the sake of science I had to try them. Guess what? They taste just like hot cocoa. Which is hot chocolate milk, and nothing like milk chocolate.

Genius flavors, the both of them. If I had any left I'd share but you'll have to go get your own.

2 comments:

sheilandave said...

Haaaa hahahahaha!! Oh boy Sarah, you never cease to entertain. The best part is... I know that those thoughts really went through your head. That was an excellent story. Yes, as usual, Aunt Susie was more excited than Reese about Santa. Just makes the pictures a little bit more enjoyable. Stay tuned for more silly susie pictures...

Sijbrich said...

Over the last 24 hours about 5 people have dropped by to give us Christmas treats and I have the same conflicting thoughts as you - "please don't leave this junk here," and "yes! so-and-so brought those really good truffles again this year." And the husband requested I make chocolate pudding for him today becuase he went grocery shopping with me, and like a 5-year-old stopped in front of the Jello pudding cups and flashed me his Puss-n-Boot eyes, so the compromise was made that I would make him real pudding. Serious sugar overload going on in our house right now. Tis the season, I guess, eh?