Thursday, December 4, 2008

Drumroll please

Just kidding. But, it did turn out at least. This is just about the only one void of frowns, peace signs and granola bars. PHEW.

Okay, I realize you can see the ugly railing on the side but that is what matting and framing is for (and hiding shoes).

2 comments:

sheilandave said...

oh cool, did you guys have fun? I had every intention of making the pie on thnkgvng but we drove 3 hours to and then from dave's parents cabin- 6 hrs!! Then left early the next morning for our cruise. It hurts my brain to remember that day, soooo busy! I am excited to try it this week tho. Oh, and yes I train family for free...next time I see you?

Sijbrich said...

I think it turned out a lot better than Sears. Weren't you guys going to go there? You can never go wrong with temple grounds.