Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She has smart pants too

Do you remember Sister Babe used to always sit on the dishwasher? This little turkey is always scrambling to the dishwasher. It's her favorite toy. She hearts it. Especially the knives like brother Nathan who used to scratch his plumber's pencil holder when he put knives instead of pencils there.
This little girl also said her first words this week. At first I wasn't sure. As she sat in her highchair I said "out" and signed it to her. She looked at me like forget the sign and said "out"
clear as day.
What? Did you just say out?
She wouldn't say it again.
Then, on Tuesday night dad was reading Will a bedtime book and Baby was on the floor playing with a doll. I came in and said "Leah do you have a baby?" And I kid you not the little genius held it up and said "BA-BY".
She did too, ask Eddie. She even said it twice.


No comments: