Sixth Grade.
Fourth Grade.
Second Grade.
First try of tomato.
Please send us your cabbage recipes.
And, to make you laugh as I sat here uploading these pictures Will kept poking baby in the chest and saying "I poked your milk buttons". Where in the world did that come from? I have never heard or said "milk buttons"... have you? Sorry but we are free with almost all topics on this blog.

5 comments:
Ok that is a HUGE cabbage! Wow!!!
Holy Cabbage! I think your next several posts should show us what you eventually decided to do with it. Sorry I can't think of any cabbage recipes off the top of my head but if I come across any I'll let you know.:-)
I like that cabbage dish that you break up a package of raman noodles in. We also boiled cabbage with tomatoes, and onions, a little salt and pepper topped with grated parmason cheese. Like your kids would eat that!!
I think the milk buttons are right above the belly button.
there is a cabbage salad i love. it includes shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, toasted and slivered almonds, dried pineapple and this sesame dressing from costco, shoot, of course now i cant remember the name of the dressing.... i will get back to you when i figure it out.
mom, MY milk buttons are right above the belly button thanks to logan but i am pretty sure yours are more in the upper rib region horizontal to your shoulders.
yes the dressing is feast from the east sesame dressing, it is in a glass bottle with a yellow label from costco
Post a Comment