Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PAM

Do not purchase Pam or any other spray oil product as it is not fun cleaning it up after the whole can has been sprayed around a 3 year old's room (Happened on Sunday, carpet cleaners came Monday).

5 comments:

Team Symphony said...

man sarah you sure have an expensive little boy!

Sijbrich said...

Oh man. That makes me laugh a little. Sorry.

Carol Haddock said...

It sounds like pay back for the time my children took a whole can of crisco and smeared it on the walls so they could throw flour bombs at the wall and watch them stick.
Grammie

Team Symphony said...

hey sarah, thanks so much for the note, i dont think i have ever known a sweeter sister!! your blog looks great! i just found out mike and chelsea have one... mchaddock.blogspt.com

Logan & Lindy said...

Hi Sarah! I am glad you have a blog. It will be so fun to stay in touch with my cousins I never see!!! It was good to see you in St. George! My blog is private so email me so I can invite you. loganlindy@gmail.com