Friday, March 14, 2008

La Multi Ani! (Romanian Birthday Greetings)

Happy Birthday to the Baboon and to Susie-Ba Nusie.

It has come to my attention that some family members who have been invited to read this blog are unaware that they can participate in my blog by leaving comments. At the end of each post there is a blue highlighted word which reads "Comments". Simply click on this button with whichever phalange you choose and upon the screen will appear a comment box. You may leave any comments you like...even if they reveal to the other commenters the dorky nature of the blog author.

Evidence of my dorkiness if forthcoming in the following blurb:

Two days ago I went to our local grocery store and loaded up my cart with all sorts of groceries that a family our size would need. At this particular store you bag the items yourself. After finishing the task I began to leave the store (and I was SO grateful to be done because 2 year old booger was not helpful). The clerk called after me 3-4 times before I realized that I had not paid. The sad part is, I have done this on other occasions also. DORK. I rest my case. Even though none of you were arguing.

No comments: