Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hello?....Is anybody there?

First of all, why in the heck doesn't my blog look the way it does in the preview when I'm writing a post? Every time I try to change it, it just goes back to looking messy (the dinosaur post). It irks me that it's all funny and misplaced looking. I tried 9 1/2 times to fix it to no avail. And second of all...nobody reads my blog. And, I really am okay with this as I do want to do it no only to keep in touch with my fam, but also because I need extra storage for my brain. It's like a messy garage overflowing with unnecessary things- so that I can't find the things I want.

I really want to remember that a few weeks ago Will (again, nobody reads it so who cares, and if some strange person does read it... then you are a strange person who has no idea that I live in Tumwater, Washington- and that I lied about that) Anyways, Will woke up and came and got into my bed where the baby was sleeping. I asked him to come eat breakfast and he said "NO, I lay by Leah. I really lub her." and then he kissed the top of her little head and scooted closer to her. So dang cute. I just watched them sleep together for a little bit. I have to remember that for when the are 6 and 4 and fighting like wild barbarians. Or, for when they are 17 and 15 and Leah teases Will for flexing in the mirror the way I used to tease the brother who flexed in the mirror all the time.

1 comment:

Sijbrich said...

Super cute. Don't dispair, my friend. It sounds like maybe your family just hasn't realized the beauties of blogging yet. That's one of the big secrets to getting more comments on your blog. Maybe you could tell other close friends about it that might be more internet savvy. Colette has one. Lorrie and Kirt started one recently, too. Commenting on other people's blogs helps them to remember to come and visit yours, too (wink, wink).