I figured that maybe someone is a little curious to know what the momma received from Santa. I only asked for two things: First, a new ceiling light so I wouldn't have to stand on my bed to fix the broken chain on our ceiling fan everytime I wanted to illuminate- or darken our bedroom. There were some days during the pregnancy where I just left the room dark, or light or however the light was at the moment because I didn't want to crawl on the bed so that I would be tall enough to fix the light when I knew that husband could just stand on the floor and do it himself, and so I'd wait for that moment. Yeah, very lazy of me but after a couple months with the broken light chain I was just SO annoyed. Needless to say, we have a new pretty ceiling fan and light that is controled by the switch on the wall (can you imagine!)
The second thing I asked for and received was also a home improvement item. This was our fireplace one year ago.

And, after three days of grouting, two days of painting and a year of waiting, this is our fireplace now.

Thank you Santa, so much better!
1 comment:
Wow! It looks fabulous!
Post a Comment