Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photo Booth fun

I told myself that I wouldn't post again until my chairs are done.  I wanted to make sure they are done.  But,  I've been waiting for my fabric now for about 10 days past the time I was supposed to have it.  Where are you sweet pixelated hounds tooth with multiple shades of grey?

Anyways, I couldn't help but share some of these pics that we took goofing of with photo booth.  I die from laughter seeing them.  Yes, I am still 6 years old.  Eddie is 5.




You should be honored I showed that last one.  Yikes.  Elizabeth loves photo booth, and plays with it all the time as you can see.

The end.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

W-O-W . . . that's all I have to say. Oh, and Leah's dress is super cute!

katie and matthew said...

That last one was scary! You guys crack me up.