Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Silly Willy

Today at the store Will was riding in the cart. As I turned the corner of an aisle he said to a 50ish woman passing by- "Hi old lady". And before I could react he said "oh, I just kidding your not old". (PHEW) She kept on walking and didn't say a word so neither did I.

Also he has really been a stinker about getting into the car seat lately. He wants to buckle himself but never sits down to do it. So, the process of getting into the car is 15-20 minutes and tantrums lately because I can only wait so long for him before I go crazy. Anyhow I have been "racing" him to see who buckles first and it's worked a little bit. I say "Come on Will, first one to buckle wins" except the other day after I said that he sat down and said "I can't do it it's stuck". So I buckled him up and then he raised his hands and shouted "I WIN". Cheater.

No comments: